Microsoft Azure Power with LG Networks’ Managed Azure Cloud Services
We Manage the Power of Azure to get the ROI You Expect
As you know Microsoft® Azure™ is a robust cloud platform that can deliver efficiency and agility for your business. However, to realize the many benefits of Microsoft Azure, you must have the resources and experience to properly configure and manage this powerful cloud solution. LG Networks is a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) and a Cloud OS Network provider (COSN).
Organizations are turning to LG Networks to architect Azure and drive ROI:
- Many organizations want to leverage Microsoft Azure to lower infrastructure costs, but soon realize they can’t afford to hire a full-time systems administrator resource to manage Azure operations.
- Managing a hybrid cloud is time-consuming and requires experience. Finding and retaining that talent can be expensive and risky.
- Your IT department does not have the time to manage multiple providers for a single solution.
- Growing organizations do not have a bench of certified engineers that can take a proactive approach to supporting their IT environment 24 x 7.
Configuring Microsoft Azure Cloud Services requires knowledge in the following areas:
- Computing requirements
- Web and Mobile
- Data configurations
- Storage requirements
- Internet of Things options
- Networking setup
- Media connectivity
- Hybrid integration configurations
- Identity and Access Management
- Developer Services options
- Management and Security governance
Let the Azure Cloud experts and LG Networks get you through the architectural complexities and correctly configure your Azure instance.
How can LG Networks help you overcome these challenges and realize the power of Azure?
From the initial configuration and design to on-going monitoring and management of your cloud environment, LG Networks’ Managed Azure Cloud Service provides a comprehensive cloud solution with your business needs in mind. LG Networks is capable of delivering a complete cloud solution out-of-the-box, layered with additional security, compliance, and disaster recovery on top of Azure technology. As a Microsoft Gold Hosting Partner, Top 100 Cloud Service provider, and five-time MSPMentor award winner with over 300 IT professionals in 20+ cities; LG Networks has the experience to help you with every aspect of deploying and managing an Azure cloud solution.
Unlike the large cloud players in the industry where your business becomes just another “number”, LG Networks assigns a dedicated Client Advisor to oversee Azure operational success for your organization. When customers discover the convenience and intimacy of LG Networks’ white-glove service approach, they can never go back to a “break-fix”, or large service provider model. As a customer centric organization, our mission is to take managed cloud services beyond problem-solving to profit generating for our clients.
Benefits enjoyed by LG Networks customers:
- A clear cloud strategy that optimizes performance, costs, and business continuity
- Proactive IT professionals that diagnose and resolve issues before they can affect your business
- Flexibility to meet changing infrastructure demands while keeping the management, control, and security you need
- A dedicated resource that serves as a single point of contact to help you overcome cloud complexity
- Cost reduction – as a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP), LG Networks can offer licensing at lower than retail
COSN Partner – We are part of an Elite Group of carefully selected Microsoft Partners
LG Networks is one of only 28 approved partners in North America, who are members of the elite Microsoft Cloud OS Network (COSN). To become authorized, LG Networks underwent extensive auditing and technical scrutiny by third-party experts engaged by Microsoft to assure that we had the requisite quality of infrastructure and management in place to properly support an Azure-based environment.
LG Networks Managed Azure Cloud Hosting Services include:
- Configuration and Design – architecture, growth planning, operating efficiencies
- Assessment, evaluation and migration strategy with execution plan
- Optimization – testing and “rightsizing” your requirements and resources
- Migration from physical to virtual hosting
- Proactive Monitoring – 24x7x365 of devices, network facilities, and performance
- Help Desk Services – Our experts are available 24×7
- Governance- management of access, policies, moves and changes
- Access to multi-region scalable Azure environments
- Security- monitoring and management for threats, compliance
- Account Management – a dedicated Client Advisor
- Launch Assistance – Onboarding and migration services
- Optional disaster recovery, business continuity, backup services
Managed Services – Transitioning from Technology Value to Business Value
Stepping up to many intriguing customer requests over the past several years, LG Networks has dramatically expanded the definition and the role of an MSP by providing services and delivering value that goes far beyond what MSPs have traditionally offered. Our emphasis has expanded to include the entire information management function in our customer’s business.
Let our experts do the design, configuration and provide ongoing management to gain the full benefits and savings from Managed Cloud Hosting from LG Networks, powered by Microsoft Azure.
Call today and learn more.
Contact Us Now and a member of our Certified Azure Cloud Team will call you back shortly to answer any questions you may have.