Supporting Retail Channels w ERP
As a retailer, your store is no longer the only place that you connect with your customers. From your website, to marketplaces, and social networks‒ you need to extend your customer’s experience and ensure consistent customer service. To keep your employees connected to the information that they need to provide that seamless, easy experience, you need an ERP system that will centralize customer and product information.
Connected shopping experience
As you build a connected retail experience for your customers, you need unified data to provide full visibility and management control across all channels. ERP will help you provide a complete shopping experience through:
- Cross-channel support like “buy online/pick up in store” to bring customers into the store.
- Integration with online marketplaces to expand your reach and simplify order processing.
- Easy to use point-of-sale systems to ensure a consistent in-store experience.
As you add new channels, the challenge to maintain the level of service that your customers expect increases
Thriving in the new retail reality means that you must have connected systems that reflect real-time inventory and up-to-date customer history. With a fully connected ERP system, you can:
- Manage both standard and special orders from end to end.
- Replenish inventory quickly with full visibility into stock location and fast transfers.
- Identify trends with access to real-time, actionable data.
- Track buying habits and demographic detail through customer data mining and analytics.
Your customers have become accustomed to a connected shopping experience
They want to have options to connect and purchase from you online as well as in your store. Let’s make it easy for them to do business with you and for you to deliver great service – through every channel.