The scent of Apple in the Air
Back in September, Apple released the latest version of their operating system iOS 7. Speculation as to when new products were going to be released filled blogs and forums. One thing that most experts and Apple lovers predicted was that the operating system was designed with a specific purpose in mind. Apple’s latest announcement confirms this with the introduction of the new iPad range. Apple is proud to introduce the iPad mini with Retina display and its bigger, thinner and lighter brother, the iPad Air.
Apple iPad Mini with Retina
The new iPad mini with retina display is available in a range of options.
Clearly, an improvement on its predecessor, Apple have pulled out all the stops to increase its efficiency and functionality, with powerful architecture, remarkable responsiveness and an updated operating system all in the palm of your hand!
- Operating system – iOS 7 appears to have been specifically designed with the new iPad range in mind. A comparable change to previous models illustrates a crystal clear and smooth operating platform.
- Processor – The operating system benefits from the new iPad mini’s 64-bit A7 processor, making light and fast work of heavy apps and giving you greater performance on the go with everything you do.
- Screen size – At 7.9- Inches, the display is no different in size to its predecessor. What makes the difference is the full 2048 x 1536 screen resolution that enables the new iPad mini to produce razor sharp text and richer graphics.
- Memory and storage – At 1GB Ram there is more than enough memory for you to run all your apps without any concern. The new iPad mini starts from 16GB of storage space with options available in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB.
- Battery life – Remaining at an impressive ten hours of battery life, the new iPad mini with retina display can still hold it’s own amongst competition.
- Price and availability – The new iPad mini with retina display is expected to be available around mid-late November, just in time for the Christmas period, so you can be sure that with a starting price from USD $399, demand will be high.
Apple iPad Air
Never failing to deliver, Apple updated the new iPad Air with its powerful A7 chip
In human language this means, the iPad Air can handle more and bigger programs at the same time without any compromise in speed, functionality and battery life. Weighing in at just one pound it still packs a punch as the bigger brother to the new iPad mini with retina display.
- Operating system – The new iPad Air truly breaks the boundaries of accessibility. Enhanced speed and performance are the products of iOS 7 and this is apparent in the everyday use of the iPad Air.
- Processor – The remarkably responsive nature of the A7 chip with 64-bit architecture produces unparalleled speed and precision. Work, play and creation has never been more accessible.
- Screen size – Apple’s philosophy of keeping things simple is certainly apparent in the 9.7 inch retina display screen size. It displays a visual feast by delivering a million more pixels than HDTV.
- Memory and storage – The memory will definitely be able to handle the most gruesome of tasks and hardcore gamers need not to be worried. In line with the iPad Mini, the iPad Air is available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB.
- Battery life – With a thinner, lighter feel, and powerful processor, users will be pleased to know that there has been no compromise to its ten hours of battery life.
- Price and availability – Prices start from $499 for the 16GB Wi-Fi model or $629 for the Wi-Fi + Cellular 16GB Model. The new iPad Air is in stock now.
If you’re looking to learn more about the latest of Apple’s treats, please contact us today to see how we can help.