Simplify and strengthen your IT infrastructure with LG Networks’ Managed Services.
LG Networks Email Services
Email remains a core collaborative business tool, but it is complex to manage amid security, availability, and a host of other concerns. LG Networks offers a range of fully managed email services that are designed according to clients’ security, archiving, and availability requirements. This includes fully-managed solutions for Microsoft Office 365 and Mimecast Unified Email Management.
Microsoft Office 365 (O365)
As a Microsoft Cloud Services Provider, LG Networks has a deep Microsoft skills bench that delivers full migration, deployment, support, and management services for O365.
Additionally, LG Networks can design a hybrid IT implementation for you that allows you to maintain some mailboxes in your own data center and some in our Cloud. This provides CIOs who prefer a mix of on-premises and cloud infrastructure the ability to choose where mailboxes are stored.
Another benefit is that we add the most current antivirus and anti-spam solutions to protect your email 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Similarly, our dedicated support team is available at any time.
Mimecast Unified Email Management (UEM)
LG Networks has partnered with Mimecast to offer unified email management services. Unified Email Management (UEM) offers everything an enterprise needs to better manage its email infrastructure in a ready-to-use online Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution. This service mitigates the growing risks and complexities of business email management with a single platform. Connecting a corporate email server to Mimecast delivers critical software services as well as the physical network, computing and storage infrastructure needed to deliver comprehensive unified email management.
- Highly secure and resilient offsite, cloud-based email archive
- Rapid and accurate organization-wide search facility
- Archive accessible from Outlook and any web browser
- Mobile search apps available for Android, Windows Phone, iPhone, and Blackberry smartphones
- SLA-backed protection from malware and spam
- Comprehensive data leak prevention (DLP) policy management
- Continuity of service with automatic failover during outages
- Massively scalable Mail Transfer Agent (MTA)
- All features managed through a single, web-based console
- No additional on-premise hardware
- Backed by 100% service availability SLA
End User Benefits
- Uninterrupted access to live and historical email
- Anywhere web access to email and calendar information
- Real-time archive search from Outlook, web, and mobile
- Bottomless mailbox for Outlook users
- User invoked secure communication